Singapore- 4 Days / 3 Nights
Valid till 31-12-2019
Singapore officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Asia. Singapore offers more than just high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, and fine dining. There is also a vibrant history and diverse ethnic quarters to discover, along with the many family-friendly attractions and lovely public spaces that make visiting this slightly futuristic city worthwhile.
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, Botanic Gardens, Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street, Raffles Hotel, Changi Chapel and Museum,Singapore Zoo, Fort Canning Park, Sentosa Island, Orchard Road, Clarke Quay, Asian Civilisations Museum, Pulau Ubin (Granite Island).
CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
National Gallery Singapore, Masjid Sultan, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Asian Civilisations Museum, The Indoor Stadium, Thian Hock Keng, Art Science Museum, Armenian Church.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
Indoor Sky Diving, Water Adventure, Formula One Adventure, Forest Obstacle, Reverse Bungy, Night Safari, Eye the sky, Indoor Surfing, Shootout at night, River Safari Singapore.
Chinese New year, Hari raya Puasa, Deepavali, the lantern Festival, International Filim Festival, Singapore arts Festival, Singapore FOOD Festival, Vesak Day, Great Singapore Sale, Dragon Boat Festival.
Hainanese Chicken Rice, Chilli Crab, Laksa, Char Kuay Teow, Hokkien Prawn Mee, Barbecued Stingray, Fish Head Curry, Satay, Char Siew Rice/Noodles, Oyster Omelette.
As a country near the Equator, Singapore does not have four seasons and in popular CULTURE is known to have two - Wet and Dry. The Dry 'season' usually last from March to August, while the Wet 'season' lasts from September to February. However, there is not fixed weather in Singapore.
Day-1 ARRIVAL SINGAPORE
Arrive at Changi International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.
Day-2 Half-day Singapore City Tour
Discover the multicultural city of Singapore on a 3.5-hour city tour by coach. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Board your return flight from Changi International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- Return economy class air ticket
- Meet and Assist at Changi International Airport
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hotel Clover 33 Jalan Sultan at Singapore
- Half-day Singapore City Tour
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Round-trip transfers from Hotel to Airport
- On-tour support to the passengers in Singapore (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
AED 2533/- Per person, Prices are based on twin sharing.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
The rates are subject to availability at the time of booking request. In the event if there are rate changes due to increase in Govt taxes, or hotel charges a surcharge, or BAR rates (Best available rates), we reserve the right to relevant visa / entry permits & valid passport. The best source of visa information is the embassy of the country itself.
If you are interested in going ahead with this booking, we would require deposits or payments as follows either in the form of cash or cheque: 21 days to 01 days prior to departure: 100%.Prices in this quotation are subject to availability. Delma Emirates Travels reserves the right to offer services of similar or higher standard based in the event of non-availability at the time of booking, at amended cost.
Please ensure that the names given to us for reservations match the names in your passport, as hotels, sightseeing tour companies are very particular about name changes.