London- 5 Days / 4 Nights
Valid till 31-12-2019
The United Kingdom was the dominant industrial and maritime power of the 19th Century, with the British Union Jack covering one quarter of the earth’s surface. The UK has a rich and unique heritage that attracts more than 30 million tourists every year. These visitors are drawn to Britain’s ancient castles and cathedrals, beautiful villages, world class shopping, the finest hotels and a wealth of creativity in the arts and music.
Big Ben, London Eye, Windsor Castle, Buckingham Place, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Stonehenge, the castles of Scotland and wales.
CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
Victoria and Albert Museum, Tate Modern, Science Museum, Madame Tussauds, Art Galleries, theatre district.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
River cruises, theme park, football stadium tours, shopping at Harrods, Bond street and oxford street
St Patrick’s Day Parade (March) Wimbledon Tennis Championship (June-July), Formula 1 British Grand Prix (June), Edinburg Festival (August)
Fish and chips, Eccles Cake, Black Pudding, Laver Bread, Cullen Skink, Scotch Egg, Steak and kidney pea, Yorkshire pudding, Shepherd’s pie, Toad In the hole, Bread and butter pudding, Full English breakfast, Haggis, Lancashire hotpot, Bubble and squeak.
June/July and August (Summer Season), September/October and November (Autumn Season)
Day-1 ARRIVE HEATHROW LONDON
Arrive at London, Heathrow , GB ( LHR ) and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.
Day-2 The Original London Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
See London’s famous landmarks with an open-top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Head out to discover this stunning city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Board your return flight from London, Heathrow , GB ( LHR ) and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- Return economy class air ticket on Gulf Air, Ex Abu Dhabi with 30K baggage
- Meet and Assist at London, Heathrow , GB ( LHR )
- 4 Nights accommodation in Avni Kensington Hotel at London
- The Original London Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Round-trip transfers from Hotel to Airport
- On-tour support to the passengers in London (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
AED 3795/- Per person, Prices are based on twin sharing.
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights.
The rates are subject to availability at the time of booking request. In the event if there are rate changes due to increase in Govt taxes, or hotel charges a surcharge, or BAR rates (Best available rates), we reserve the right to relevant visa / entry permits & valid passport. The best source of visa information is the embassy of the country itself.
If you are interested in going ahead with this booking, we would require deposits or payments as follows either in the form of cash or cheque: 21 days to 01 days prior to departure: 100%.Prices in this quotation are subject to availability. Delma Emirates Travels reserves the right to offer services of similar or higher standard based in the event of non-availability at the time of booking, at amended cost.
Please ensure that the names given to us for reservations match the names in your passport, as hotels, sightseeing tour companies are very particular about name changes.