Marrakesh- 5 Days / 4 Nights
Valid till 31-12-2019
Morocco is a North African country that has a coastline on both the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco is also a journey into a timeless, tranquil world of cute coastal villages, colourful-painted towns that cling to hillsides, and remote outposts defended by fairy-tale adobe forts. It’s no wonder Morocco has been feted by artists and writers for decades and continues to enchant all who visit
Marrakesh Medina, Hassan II Mosque, Oudaias Kasbah, Fes el Bali, Tangier,Chefchaouen,Volubilis, Bab al-Mansour,Ait Ben Haddo, Dades Valley Essaouira, Erg Chebbi
CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
Outdoor Shopping, Movie Theatres, Music Lounges, Dance Clubs, Friendly Gambling
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
Trekking, April, Riding, Fishing, Water Sports and Swimming, Golf, skiing, Riding, Football (soccer)
Marathon des Sables, Kelaa-des-Mgouna Rose Festival, Fez Festival of World Sacred Music, Essaouira Gnaoua and World Music Festival, Marrakesh Popular Arts Festival, Imilchil Marriage Festival, Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr, Erfoud Date Festival, Eid al-Adha, New Year's Eve and Yennayer
B’ssara, Tagine, Fish chermoula, Harira, Kefta tagine, Couscous, Makouda, Zaalouk, B’stilla, Mint tea.
In the interior the temperatures are more extreme, winters can be fairly cold and the summers very hot. In fact, the further you go from the ocean the more extreme winter and summer temperatures become. The most pleasant time to visit Morocco is in the spring and autumn, when the weather is warm and dry.
Day-1 ARRIVAL IN MARRAKESH
Arrive at Mohammed V International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.
Day-2 Camel Caravan with Lunch
Gain a feel of exploring the Palm Groves of Marrakech on a camel ride, soak in the mesmerizing views while exploring the place by a traditional method of travelling. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Head out to discover this stunning city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Board your return flight from Mohammed V International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- Return economy class air ticket on Egypt Air, Ex Abu Dhabi with 1Piece baggage
- Meet and Assist at Mohammed V International Airport
- 4 Nights accommodation in Hotel Lawrence d'Arabie at Marrakesh
- Camel Caravan with Lunch
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Round-trip transfers from Hotel to Airport on Private basis
- On-tour support to the passengers in Marrakesh (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
AED 3245/- Per person, Prices are based on twin sharing.
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights.
The rates are subject to availability at the time of booking request. In the event if there are rate changes due to increase in Govt taxes, or hotel charges a surcharge, or BAR rates (Best available rates), we reserve the right to relevant visa / entry permits & valid passport. The best source of visa information is the embassy of the country itself.
If you are interested in going ahead with this booking, we would require deposits or payments as follows either in the form of cash or cheque: 21 days to 01 days prior to departure: 100%.Prices in this quotation are subject to availability. Delma Emirates Travels reserves the right to offer services of similar or higher standard based in the event of non-availability at the time of booking, at amended cost.
Please ensure that the names given to us for reservations match the names in your passport, as hotels, sightseeing tour companies are very particular about name changes.